Patient Care Coordinator
Private practice, full-time, and great team!
You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
At Audiology Associates, we truly believe that better hearing leads to a better life.
Our patient-centered approach allows us to focus on satisfying our patients’ hearing care needs, whatever they may be. Our practice will work with them to diagnose and find solutions for your hearing, tinnitus, and balance needs using state-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced technology. Because our focus is entirely on our patients’ unique needs, coming to Audiology Associates of Southern Oregon means that they’ll experience patient care that is specific to them, with exceptional follow-up care that ensures their hearing and balance needs are being met.
Audiology Associates wants our patients to be satisfied with their care. We are a local, independent, community-oriented practice. A strong patient-provider relationship based on honesty, integrity, and values is what we strive for, and we feel that this is the best approach to making sure our patients don’t miss any of the precious moments in your life.
We’re seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with both the duties and the schedule.
The Patient Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for patients. Responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Answering the phones and taking thorough and accurate messages
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Insurance Billing
- Completing administrative processing/ electronic recordkeeping
- Preparing charts for the next day
- High School diploma or GED- some college preferred
- Two (2) years-experience working in a healthcare office preferred
- Basic computer skills (Word, some Excel)
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent Team focused environment and growth opportunities
- Hands on training provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!